Common Material Types & Cost per ton (2000 lbs = 1 ton)
- General trash: $43.05/ton, minimum charge of $19
- Brush: $21/ton (minimum charge of $10)
Note: Oleander, palm and yucca are considered General Trash
- Mattresses/Box Springs: Additional, per-count charge of $5 each
Note: These are considered "Extra Handling" if 6 or more mattresses/box springs are received in one load
- Non-refrigerated Appliances: Additional, per-count charge of $10 each
Includes: Microwaves, ovens, dishwashers, water heaters, etc.
- Refrigerated Appliances: Additional, per-count charge of $18 each
Includes: AC units, freezers, refrigerators, plug-in water dispensers, etc.
Covered Pickup Beds
Pickup/trailer loads must be covered. Failing to do so may result in an "uncovered load" charge. Covering of refuse loads is required under littering regulations as well as California Vehicle Code, Section 23115: (a) No vehicle transporting garbage, swill, used cans or bottles, wastepapers, waste cardboard, ashes, refuse, trash, or rubbish, or any noisome, nauseous, or offensive matter, or anything being transported for disposal or recycling shall be driven or moved upon any highway unless the load is totally covered in a manner that will prevent the load or any part of the load from spilling or falling from the vehicle.